您好,欢迎来到化拓教育网。
搜索
您的当前位置:首页口腔护士英语

口腔护士英语

来源:化拓教育网


Practical Oral English for Nurses of Periodontics

牙周科护士实用英语口语

一. At the registration挂号

1. What can I do for you? 我能为您做些什么吗?

2. What is wrong with you? 您哪里不舒服?

3. Do you want to see a dentist? 您想看牙医吗?

4. Which speciality do you want to register with? 您要挂哪个科的号?

5. For a cleaning? A denture? A filling? Or extraction?洁牙?镶牙?补牙?还是拔牙?

6. Do you have a registration card? 您有就诊卡吗?

7. Please write down your name and date of birth on this record book.请在这本病历上填上您的名字和出生日期。

8. This is your registration card. Please don’t lose it and bring it here whenever you come.这是您的挂号证,请不要遗失,每次来时带着它。

9. Do you have an appointment? 您有预约吗?

10. We are fully booked today. 今天已经约满了。

11. Please pay for the registration, six yuan. 请交挂号费,6元。

12. Here is your receipt and change. 这是收据和找零。

13. Please wait in the waiting room. 请在候诊室等。

14. The doctor will see you soon. 医生很快就会给您看的。

15. Your turn is next.您是下一个。

16. There are two more patients before you. 您前面还有2位患者。

17. The patient before you is a rather complicated case, I’m sorry you will have to wait at least half an hour. 前面那个病人比较复杂,您至少还得等半小时。

18. Follow me, please. 请跟我来。

19. I'll arrange it for as soon as possible.我会尽快给您安排的。

20. Please put your record book on the desk and wait until we call you. 请把您的病例本放在这个桌子上,等我们叫您。

二.Directions for the position, manner and action 椅位,方式和行为的指导

1. Please sit down in this chair. 请坐在椅位上。

2. I will lean the chair back. 我把牙椅向后倾斜点。

3. I will bring the chair up.我将抬高牙椅。

4. Please slide up the chair. 请往上坐一点。

5. Please slide down the chair. 请往下坐一点。

6. I will place an apron on you. 我给您系上胸巾。

7. Please lift your head. 请抬头。

8. Please turn your head to the right/left. 请把头转向右/左。

9. Please tuck your chin. 请收下颌。

10. Please open your mouth a litter wider. 请把嘴张大点。

11. Please keep your mouth open. 请保持嘴张开。

12. Bite down, please. 请咬合。

13. Tap your back teeth together. 请咬后牙。

14. Move your jaw to the right and left. 请左右错颌。

15. Slide your lower jaw forward. 向前伸下颌。

16. Please keep the teeth together. 请保持咬合状态。

17. Relax and make yourself comfortable. 放松自己,使自己感觉舒服。

18. Please relax your tongue/jaw/shoulders. 放松舌头/下巴/肩膀。

19. Please raise your left hand if you feel pain. 如果疼痛,请举起您的左手。

20. Rinse your mouth, please. 请漱口。

三.Questions about general health 全身情况的询问

1. First, I will ask you about your general health and allergies. 首先,我需要了解您的全身健康状况和过敏史。

2. Do you have the disease of heart, liver or kidney? Are you suffering from hypertension or diabetes?您有心脏病、肝病或肾病吗?高血压或糖尿病?

3. Do you have any contagious disease like HBV, HCV, TB and so on?您有什么传染病吗,比如乙肝、丙肝、结核等?

4. Do you have any allergy? 您有过敏史吗?

5. Do you take any medication regularly? 您目前有长期用药吗?

6. Have you ever had an injection for anesthesia? 您以前用过吗?

7. Have you ever had abnormal bleeding from an injury? 您有过伤口出血不止的经历吗?

8. Have you ever had complications from dental treatment? 您有过与治牙相关的并发症吗?

9. Have you ever smoked? How many cigarettes do you usually take for one day? 您吸烟吗?每天吸多少?

四.Instructions after treatment 治疗后交待注意事项

1. The numb feeling will continue for two or three hours. Please don’t eat until the numbness disappear, or you may bite yourself. 麻木的感觉会持续两三个小时。在麻木感消失之前请不要吃东西,否则可能咬到自己。

2. We have applied some medicine to the gums, please don’t rinse your mouth or drink water for one hour. 我们给牙龈上了药,一个小时内不要漱口或喝水。

3. Remember not to brush the areas which have just been sutured for one week, and use mouthwash instead. 记住一周内不要刷有缝线的地方,改用漱口水。

4. Please come here in one week to remove those sutures. 一周后来拆线。

5. Take some antibiotics for three days. 服三天消炎药。

6. Please wait for a minute, and I will make an appointment for your next treatment.请等一会儿,我来给您预约下一次治疗的时间。

7. Better notify us by telephone before you come. Our number is 84776093. 来之前最好打电话通知我们一下。

8. Since your interdental space is large, you had better use interdental brush to clean between the teeth. 由于您的间隙很大,最好用间隙刷。

9. The tooth may be sensitive to cold food for a while, and you’ll be OK in two or three days. And if not, try some sensitive toothpaste. 以后一段时间内,您的牙齿可能对冷食物敏感,如果不行的话,试试脱敏牙膏。

10. Please don’t smoke, drink tea, drink coffee or drink something that may have your teeth dyed in the following week. 一周内不要吸烟、喝茶、喝咖啡或者其他会使牙染色的东西。

11. Please bite firmly on the gauze for twenty minutes until it has stopped bleeding. 请紧咬棉球二十分钟直到止血。

12. If you have any problems of bleeding and serious pain, please contact us immeditately. 如果继续出血和严重的疼痛,请立即和我们联系。

13. This is for gargling only. 这是用来漱口的。

14. Please go to make the payment at the registration desk and get the medicines on the ground floor.请到挂号台付款,一楼取药。

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容

Copyright © 2019- huatuo9.cn 版权所有 赣ICP备2023008801号-1

违法及侵权请联系:TEL:199 18 7713 E-MAIL:2724546146@qq.com

本站由北京市万商天勤律师事务所王兴未律师提供法律服务