无线电呼号
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 一、管制单位的无线电呼号 广州区域管制中心:中文 广州区调 英文 GUANGZHOU CENTER 广州进近管制室: 中文 广州进近 英文 GUANGZHOU APPROACH 白云机场管制塔台:中文 白云塔台 英文 BAIYUN TOWER
白云机场地面管制:中文 白云地面 英文 BAlYUN GROUND 二、航空器无线电呼号
航空器无线电呼号应使用下列各方式中的任何一种,并尽可能按 下列排列顺序给予优先选择。
1.与航空器国籍标志和注册号相符的五字呼号。 如:N999,N688
2.航空器经营者的无线电呼号后加航班号。
如:CSN301,CCA174,CES7384,CSZ352,CDG954,CSC346,CXA8368,CSH301, HNA7384, CYZ368, THA668, AAR370, MAS377, HVN974, PAL338, JAS828, KHB104,SIA803.
3.航空器经营者无线电呼号后加注册号。 如: CXH201
4.军航航空器呼其机尾号或相对应的呼号。 如:UH001.
英文字母以及数字发音
------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 无线电英文字母表
区分一导航设备、航空器注册号或简语、简字时,使用ICAO推荐的无线电英文通话拼音字母。
英语通话拼音字母表 字母 A B C D E F G H I J K L M 单 词 Alfa Bravo Charlie Delta Echo Foxtrot Golf Hotel India Juliet Kilo Lima Mike 发 音 AL FAH BRAH VOH CHAR LEE (OR SHAR LEE) DELL TAH ECK OH FOKS TROT GOLF HOH TEEL IN DEE AH JEW LEE ETT KEY LOH LEE MAH MIKE 字母 N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 单 词 November Oscar Papa Quebec Romeo Sierra Tango Uniform Victor Whisky X-ray Yankee Zulu 发 音 NO VEMBER OSS CAH PAH PAH KEH BECK ROW ME OH SEE AIR RAH TANG GO YOU NEE FORM (OR OO NEEFORM) VIK TAH WISS KEY ECKS RAY YANG KEY ZOO LOO 数字的发音及发送
一、发送数字时,除整百整千的数字外,发话时要逐一读出各个“百”(HUNDRED) 或“千”(THOUSAND)一词,数字的发音方法见通话数字表。
二、含有小数点的数字,在相当于小数点所处的位置加入“点”(DECIMAL)一词。 三、:通话数字发音表
发 音 英语 ZE-RO WUN 发音 英语 SEVEN AIT 数字 0 1 汉语 洞 幺 数字 7 8 汉语 拐 八 2 3 4 5 6 TOO TREE FOWER FIFE SIX 两 三 四 五 六 9 . 100 1000 NIN-ER DAY-SEE-MAL HUN-DRED TOU-SAND 九 点 百 千 开车、关车、上飞机、下飞机
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1、Request to start engines.? 请求开车。?
2、Request clearance to start engines.? 请求开车许可。?
3、Request to switch on my engines.? 请求启动。?
4、Request starting information.? 请求开车资料。?
5、Request starting engines instruction.? 请求开车指示。?
6、Request running(to run-up) engines.? 请求开车。?
7、cleared to start (up) engines, temperature 31.? 可以开车,温度摄氏31度。?
8、You’re cleared to start, expect R/W03.? 可以开车,预计(使用)03号跑道。?
9、Bai Yun Ground, Thai inter668, Bay 1,request start-up and push-back.? 白云地面,泰国668,停在1号停机坪,请求开车和推出。?
10、CCA102 Bay number 19 destination SHA, information D, request to run-up.? 国航102停在19号停机坪,目的地上海,(收到)情报D,请求开车。? 11、Standby one minute, I’ll call you back.? 等一分钟,我将呼叫你。?
12、Cathay 711,126.1,spot No.2, request pushback.? 国泰711,频率121.1,停机场地第2号,请求推出。? 13、CCA304 Stay Bay No3, request push-back.? 国航304停在三号停机坪,请求推出。? 14、Air System 827, expect departure at time 38,you’re cleared to push back from Bay No3 .
佳速 827,预计起飞38分,允许推出,停机坪3号。?
15、Can we have permission to start-up left outboard for engine check Stand P14.? 可否允许启动左侧发动机检查,现停在P14号位置。? 16、BA020 you’re cleared to start-up and push-back.? 英国020,允许开车和推出。?
17、CPA200 cleared to push-back, squawk is 2357.? 国泰200,允许推出,应答机编码2357。?
18、The tow-bar has come off.? 拖把已经脱开。?
19、Please advise run-up completed.? 开车完毕请通知。?
20、Cleared to starting after five minutes, Now correct time is 30.? 五分钟后允许开车,现在标准时间30分。? 21、Why didn’t’ t you start? 为什么不开车??
22、You are not approved to start.? 不同意开车。?
23、Cleared to start-up at 35.? 35分允许开车。?
24、Electromotive force of battery too low. Can not start engines. Request the passengers got off (disembark) the plane (aircraft) for check.? 电源车电压太低,不能启动发动机,请求下客检查。? 25、Can you use airplane battery for starting? 你能用机上电源启动吗??
26、Please use the electricity on airplane for starting.? 请用机上电源启动。?
27、Hold a minute for starting. There are several passengers not on board yet.? 等一下开车,有几个客人还没有上飞机。?
28、Stand-by a while for starting, an important message for you.? 等一会开车,有一份重要电报给你。?
29、Do not start-engines, you have forgot your ……,Shall we send it to the airplane or you will get it next trip(FLT).?
不要开车,你忘记拿你的…,我们送到飞机上还是下次航班再拿?? 30、Do not start-up. Mr. Black needs to talk with you.? 不要开车。布莱克先生需要和你通话。? 31、Request reason not starting engines.? 请问不开车原因。?
32、What are you still waiting? 你们还等什么??
33、I would like to know what’s the trouble with your airplane? 我想知道你的飞机有什么故障??
34、Do not run-up. SHA airport is closed due to bad weather, ceiling and visibility below minimum. We want to know when you make out your decision.?
不要开车,上海机场关闭,因为坏天气,云高和能见度低于标准,我们想知道你何时做出决定。?
35、Negative starting engines, your shipment is not yet cleared by the customs. We will advise when the customs clearance.?
不要关车,你们装运的货物海关没有同意,海关放行完成后我将通知你。? 36、Do not cut (switch-off) your engines and standby.? 不要关车,等一下。?
37、Keep your engines run.?
不要关车。?
38、After switch-off your engines, please come to the dispatching office for talking(We want to talk with you).?
关车后请到调度室来,我们和你谈谈。?
39、Just now we got a call from Yang Cheng Hotel, ask you remaining on the ground and for further advise.?
刚才我们收到从羊城宾馆的电话,要求你们留下(不要起飞),等待以后通知。? 40、Request your pilot come up to the Briefing-Room(Office).? 请机长到领航室来。? 41、One passenger left behind, so opening the door to pick-up the passenger(pick him up).?
一位旅客没有上飞机,请开机门让旅客上去。(让他上去)?
42、FYI,SHA weather is getting worse, at present VIS 1KM,ceiling 80M, are you proceeding to SHA?
通知你,上海的天气正在变坏,能见度1公里,云高80米,你继续飞往上海吗?? 43、The cabin door is not closed, will you have a check? 客舱门没关,请检查。?
44、The passengers’ coach is being up on the motorway. Please delay our flight plan. I’ ll call back when boarding is completed.?
客车正在高速公路上,请推迟我们的飞行计划,客人上完飞机后,我叫你。?
45、The flight plan processing system(or computer ) has gone wrong again, we haven’t got your flight plan yet. Please wait 15minutes. I will call back.?
飞行计划传递系统(计算机)又故障了。我们没有收到你的飞行计划。请等待15分钟。我将呼叫你。?
46、Suggest your ETD 2100Z, because arrangement of passengers are difficult.? 建议你的预计起飞时间改为2100(格林威治时间),因安排旅客有困难。?
47、Would you confirm that you have got our flight plan originally. We were to take off at 0815, then it was put off until 1030.?
请证实你收到我们原来的飞行计划起飞时间0815,而现已推迟到1030。? 48、Please make arrangements for the VIP to disembark first from the front door, keep other passengers on until reception is over.?
请安排重要客人从前门先下飞机,其他旅客留在飞机上,直到欢迎场面结束。? 49、Request rest passengers on board(or staying ) until the welcome ceremony is over.(until further notice\ the ground attendant crowd leaving the apron.)?
请其余的旅客留在飞机上,直到欢迎场面结束。(直到以后通知、直到地面在场群众离开停机坪)?
50、Arrange all the newsmen(reporters) alighting from the rear door first, and then the VIP from the front door.?
安排所有的新闻记者从后门先下飞机,然后重要客人从前门下飞机。?
51、By which cabin door will your delegation(His Excellency President….) disembark, the front cabin door or the rear one. We will inform the ground department concerned to be (get) ready.?
代表团(总统阁下…)从哪个门下飞机,前门还是后门。我们将通知地面作好准备。? 52、After cut off your engine, please do not the passengers off(or: disembarkation ),
the police want to search the plane, they must be looking for the drug.? 关车后请不要让旅客下飞机,要搜查飞机,他们一定要寻找毒品。
滑 行
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1、Baiyun Tower, Thai Inter 613, request taxi clearance, over.? 白云塔台,泰国613,请求滑行许可,回答。?
2、Thai Inter 613, this is Baiyun Tower, roger, you are cleared to taxi, runway 03,wind 350degrees 10knots, QNH1013.4milibars, use taxiway No6, over.?
泰国613,这里是白云塔台,明白。你可以滑出,跑道03号,风向350度10节,海压1013.4毫巴,使用六号联络道,回答。? 3、Request taxi instructions.? 请求滑行指示。?
4、Request to taxi out.(Request to rolling out.)? 请求滑出。?
5、Request permission(clearance) to taxi out.? 请求滑出许可。?
6、May I continue taxiing? 可否继续滑行??
7、Request taxi back to the terminal, account mechanical trouble.? 请求滑到候机室,因机械故障。?
8、Request 180 degrees turn to taxi back.? 请求180度转弯滑出。?
9、Cleared to taxi to the holding point(position) for R/W21, surface wind 290degrees, 12knots, QHN1002mbs.?
允许滑到21号跑道等待位置,风向290度12节,海压1002毫巴。?
10、Cleared to taxi to the end of runway 03 and standby until further instructions.? 同意滑到21号跑道头,等待进一步通知。? 11、Cleared to taxi out follow central taxi strip.? 可以沿联络道滑出。? 12、Turn right to taxi out.? 右转滑出。?
13、Will you be ready for taxi? 你准备好滑出吗??
14、Ready in about 5 seconds.? 大约五秒种准备好。?
15、We’re ready to taxi out.? 准备好滑出。?
16、Taxi to runway 21 and by-pass the Trident standing on the run-up pad.? 滑行至21号跑道,在三叉戟停放试车场地旁的滑行道滑过去。? 17、Depart the apron and taxi to the hangar.? 离开停机坪,滑到机库。?
18、Give way to the DC-8 that is taxiing to the south terminal.?
给DC8让路,它正在滑到南候机楼。?
19、You can taxi back to the apron via taxiway No.5.? 你可以通过五号滑行道回到停机坪。?
20、Follow the Boeing 747 that is taxiing out to R/W 03.? 跟着波音747,它正滑行至03号跑道。?
21、Please expedite your taxiing and proceeding to the hangar direct.? 请加大滑行速度,直接滑到机库。?
22、Taxiway No.6 is closed. Use No.5 into runway 03, then backtrack to the end of the runway.?
六号滑行道关闭。使用五号进入03号跑道,然后反方向至跑道头。? 23、Slow down and watch out for the IL14 to your left.? 减速,注意伊尔14在你左面。?
24、Left turn from your present position, taxi to north for runway 21.? 从现在位置左转,向北滑行,使用21号跑道。?
25、Please pull in to left, a caravel is going to pass you.? 请靠左面,有一架快帆要超越你。?
26、I’m not familiar with your airport, could you please guide me to the apron? 我不熟悉你的机场,请引导我至停机坪。?
27、I don’t think you’ vet got enough space to overtake the Boeing 737.? 我认为你超越737不够地方。?
28、We have just skidded off runway and can’t seem to get back on the runway(paving), left gear appears to be stuck in the mud, can you send a tug around? 刚才我们滑出跑道,看来不能回到跑道道面上,左轮好象已经陷入了泥坑,请你派个拖车拖回道面。?
29、Negative taxi, there are already 3 aircrafts queuing up to the holding point of runway 03, they are waiting the visibility improving.?
不能滑出,03号跑道等待位置已有三架飞机排队等待,等待能见度转好。? 30、Speed up aircraft behind you.? 加速,你后面有飞机。?
31、Slow down and backtrack on the runway, taxiway No5 is blocked with aircraft.? 减速,在跑道上180,五号滑行道被飞机堵住了。?
32、Clear to taxi following the vehicle(follow me car\\green jeep\\van leader\\leader car) ahead on your right.? 允许跟着右前方的引导车(引导车、黄色吉普车、有蓬指挥车、引导车、指挥车)滑出。? 33、Following the parking car to the apron.? 跟着停放引导车滑到停机坪。?
34、Look out for the ground marshaller.? 注意(地面)指挥员?
35、The jeep-pilot will park(guide) you.? 指挥吉普车将等候(引导)你。? 36、Park on the Cargo-apron.? 停在货机坪。?
37、Park in front of the Boeing 747.(IL62\\Trident\\IL18\\An24)? 停在波音747(伊尔62、三叉、伊尔18、安24)前面。?
38、Park on the left side of the Viscount.? 停在子爵号的左边。?
39、A follow me vehicle will guide you.? 一辆引导车将引导你。?
40、Taxiway is quite narrow watch your speed.? 滑行道相当狭窄,注意你的速度。?
41、The parking area is crowed taxi with caution.? 停机坪拥挤,注意滑行(小心)。? 42、Strong gusty, taxi with caution.? 阵风大注意滑行。?
43、Taxi straight ahead to the end of the taxiway(runway).? 直线滑行至滑行道(跑道)尽头。?
44、Hold on the taxiway(taxi strip), another aircraft on final.? 在滑行道(联络道)等待,另有飞机在五边上。?
45、Stand by at taxiway No1, aircraft is going to land.? 在1号滑行道等一下,有飞机正在降落?
46、Taxi forward a little bit, the make a 180 degrees turn.? 向前滑一点,然后作180度转弯。?
47、After landing expedite leaving the runway if possible via the high speed taxiway.? 如有可能,降落后通过高速滑行道尽快脱离跑道。?
48、Stand by taxi, I have four arrivals and will call you back.? 等一下滑行,我有四架飞机到达,我将转回叫你。? 49、After landing, Cathay 701 line up and hold.? 飞机降落后,国泰701可以进跑道等待。? 50、Taxi forward, behind the landing aircraft.? 向前滑一点,在降落的飞机后面(进跑道)。? 51、Hold at holding point, landing aircraft.? 在等待点等待,有降落飞机。?
52、Watch for the gas truck on the right side in front of you.? 注意右前方的油车。?
53、Caution, pools of water on the taxiway.? 注意滑行道上有积水。?
54、Taxi to the terminal, face (nose)to the east(west).? 滑到候机楼,机头朝东(西)。?
55、Taxi to the left side of IL18 206.? 在伊尔18206左面滑行。?
56、Continue straight ahead with taxi.? 继续直线滑行。?
57、Turn left at first intersection.? 在第一个交叉口左转。? 58、Taxi straight on.? 一直向前滑行。?
59、Cleared to use No6 intersection entering the runway.? 允许使用六号交叉口进入跑道。?
60、Hold your position and stand by for further advice.? 保持原位,等待以后通知。?
61、Aircraft on final, hold your position.(at taxiway No1)? 五边有进近飞机,原地(1号滑行道)等待。?
62、Cross wind is getting strong, taxi with caution.? 侧风增大,注意滑行。?
63、Taxi with caution, obstructions on both side of the taxiway.? 注意滑行,滑行道两边有障碍物。? 、Request backtrack.? 请求反方向滑回。?
65、Keep your eye on your right side.? 注意(当心)你的右边。?
66、Watch out for your wing tips.? 注意你的翼尖。?
67、Slow down your taxi speed and taxi slowly please.? 请减小滑行速度,滑慢点。?
68、After landing taxi straight ahead and clear the runway at the end.? 落地后直线滑行,在跑道尽头脱离。?
69、Please take caution and avoid blast the crowd.? 请注意避开人群(以免吹人)。?
70、Do you have the marshaller in sight? 你看到指挥了吗??
71、Try your best to avoid blasting the people.? 尽最大努力以免吹到人群。?
72、Is there enough space to make a one eighty from your present position? 现在的位置够做180度转弯吗??
73、Cleared to enter the runway and backtrack to position 21.? 允许进入跑道,反方向滑到21号(起飞位置)。?
74、Watch out for obstructions on the right (left) of runway 21.? 注意21号跑道右(左)面的障碍物。?
75、Construction work ahead on your left.? 注意左前面有施工。?
76、Construction work on east side of the aerodrome.? 机场东面有施工。?
77、Caution walk men on the taxiway.? 注意滑行道上散步的人们。?
78、Caution truck ahead on your left.? 注意左前方的卡车。?
79、Caution A/C on your left.? 注意你右边的飞机。?
80、Caution truck is crossing the taxiway in front of you.? 注意前方的卡车正在穿过滑行道。?
81、Caution obstructions around the apron.? 注意停机坪周围的障碍物。?
82、Caution an aircraft is being towed (on tow) ahead of you.? 注意前方正在拖的飞机。? 83、Caution with vehicle.? 注意车辆。?
84、Caution with your taxi speed.? 注意你的滑行速度。?
85、Hold your position let the Boeing707 pass.? 原地等待,让B707过去。?
86、Hold your position give way to the Trident.? 保持原位给三叉戟让路。?
87、Taxi to the holding point and hold separation.? 滑到等待位置,保持间隔。?
88、Taxi back due to special reason.? 滑回,因特殊原因。?
、The taxiway ahead is blocked.? 前面滑行道被堵了。?
90、There is a breakdown.? 一辆车坏了。?
91、Expedite taxi speed, I got one traffic 6 miles from touchdown.? 加大滑行速度,有一架进近飞机距着陆点(T字布)还有六哩。? 92、Can you see the ground control? 你能看到地面指挥吗??
93、There is a yellow jeep waiting at the intersection No1 to guide you.? 一辆黄色吉普车等待在1号交叉口引导你。? 94、Are you waiting for someone? 你是在等人吗??
95、Affirmative, we are short of one person(passenger).? 是的,我们少一个客人。?
96、Change your flight plan, departure time at 1020, that we had a mistake on calculation and overloaded by fuel at about 2000Kgs. We have to discharge some cargo to balance it.?
改变我们的飞行计划,起飞时间1020。我们计算有误,超载了大约两吨油量,将卸一部分货物平衡飞机。?
97、Cleared to taxi via intersection No4 and 6 to the holding point of R/W03.? 允许通过4号和6号交叉口进入13号跑道等待位置。?
98、Continue taxi straight ahead and turn right at first intersection.? 继续直线滑行,在第一个交叉口右转。? 99、Clear the runway at next intersection.? 在下一个交叉口脱离跑道。? 100、Turn left at first corner.? 在第一个拐角处左转。?
101、Expedite leaving the runway.? 迅速离开跑道。?
102、Clear the runway immediately, aircraft on short final.?
迅速脱离跑道,短五边有飞机。?
103、Nagative for 180degrees, use taxiway No3 leaving the runway.? 不允许作180,使用三号滑行道脱离。?
104、After landing clear the runway as soon as possible.? 降落后尽快离开跑道。?
105、Cleared to return to the apron.? 允许返回停机坪。?
106、Is (Do you have) the marshaller in sight? 看到指挥员了吗??
107、The marshaller on your right side.? 指挥员在你右边。?
108、Look out the marshaller.? 注意指挥员。?
109、Report ground marshaller in sight.? 看到地面指挥报告。?
110、You will park in front of the Boeing 727.? 你将停在波音727前面。?
111、Leave plenty of the terminal building for turning to avoid jet blast to the people.? 离开候机楼远一点,转弯时以免吹人。?
112、Taxi slowly in the parking area and watch for the welcome people in front of the terminal.?
停机坪区域内滑行慢一点,注意候机楼前面的欢迎人群。?
113、The second intersection right(left)turn and join taxiway B1 for Bay No4.? 在第二个交叉口右(左)转,加入滑行道B1到停机坪4号位置。? 114、Caution the motor-sweeper in operation on taxiway No6.? 注意!六号滑行道有电动清扫机在工作。?
115、Caution the snow-drift (snow-banks) on the left hand side of the taxiway (runway).?
注意!滑行道跑道左手边的雪堆(雪堤)。?
116、Taxiway No2 is snowbound. Continue straight ahead.? 雪封住了2号滑行道,继续直线滑行。? 117、Request runway condition please.? 请告诉跑道道面情况。?
118、Runway Taxiway surface is wet(slippery\\dry).? 道面是湿(滑、干)的?
119、Report before cross runway 21, there is a snow-plough working now at the intersection 4.?
通过21号跑道前报告,有一台扫雪机在四号交叉道口工作。? 120、Taxiway is partially flooded.? 滑行道上部分地段有积水? 121、Standing water about 800m from south end of runway 03. Landing with caution.? 03号跑道南头800米处有积水,降落注意。?
122、Beginning of runway is wet(slippery), breaking action is poor.? 整个道面都是湿滑的,刹车效应不好。?
123、There is a ground of peoples on the taxiway about 300m ahead of you.? 有一群人在滑行道上,在你右方大约300米。?
124、They are doing maintenance work for the runway light. But you can taxi ahead that these people keep clear of your aircraft.?
他们正在维护跑道灯光,你可以直线滑行,这些人会避开你的。? 125、Negative for taxi, there is an error in your load sheel.? 不同意滑行,你的舱单有错误。?
126、Negative taxi out, cut off engines please. You haven’ t paid the landing fees.? 不能滑出,请关车,你还没有交停场费。?
127、Please take high speed taxiway to join Charlie 1.? 使用高速滑行道进入C1。?
128、First right turn for Bravo 3,contact Hong Kong Ground on 121.6.? 第一个道口右转到B3,联络地面121.6。? 129、Via Delta 4, Hotel 7 for Bay 19.? 经由D4、H7到19号停机坪。?
130、Cleared to taxi to the apron for Bay N043,via Kilo 5,Tango 1,Mike 2.? 允许滑行到停机坪43号,经由K5、T1、M2。? 131、You will park at refueling 4.? 你将停在4号加油口。?
132、Parking behind the B747.? 停在B747后面。?
133、Park on the left side of B707.? 停在B707左面。?
进跑道、起飞、入航
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 1、Request to line-up.(Request to take up the runway.)? 请求进跑道。?
2、Request to enter the runway.? 请求进跑道。?
3、Request the permission(clearance) to line-up and take-off.? 请求允许(许可)进跑道起飞。?
4、Request clearance(permission) to enter the position(runway).? 请给予进跑道许可(指示)。? 5、Request line-up and hold.? 请求进跑道等待。?
6、Request permission into the R/W(into position).? 请求允许进跑道。?
7、Request permission to use R/W03 for cockpit check(run up engines).? 请求允许用03号跑道作座舱检查(试车)。? 8、Hold your position, A/C on short final.? 保持原位,短五边有飞机。?
9、Report(Call) when enter the runway in-use.?
使用跑道报告。?
10、Negative, we have an AN24 on short final make a touch and go landing.? 不同意,有一架安24在短五边做连续起飞。?
11、Tri-Star is turning short final runway03,behind him you are cleared to take the runway.?
三星飞机正转向03号跑道的短五边,在它后面你可以进跑道。? 12、Behind the landing DC10, line-up and hold.? DC10降落后,允许进跑道等待。?
13、Cleared to the holding point for runway 03 via the Trident apron.? 允许通过三叉戟停机坪到达03号跑道等待位置。?
14、Cleared to enter the runway and backtrack to the take-off point.? 允许进跑道,做180到起飞位置。?
15、Hold short of runway. A/C is going to land (A/C on final).? 在跑道短停,有飞机降落(飞机在五边)。?
16、Cleared for line-up and right turn to the holding point.? 允许进入跑道,右转滑到等待位置。?
17、Cleared to line-up (take the runway) and hold.? 允许进入跑道等待。?
18、Cleared for runway03 instead of runway 21, wind 010degrees 7kts.? 允许使用03号代替21号跑道,风向010度7节。?
19、Cleared to enter the runway after the landing aircraft.? 飞机降落后允许进跑道。?
20、Cleared to enter position and hold, caution with wake turbulence from the departing (landing )aircraft.?
允许滑到起飞位置等待,注意起飞(降落)飞机的尾流。?
21、Understand (that) we have to stay clear from the wake vortex (vortices).? 明白,我们要避开尾流。?
22、Cleared for line-up, take-off will be in 3 minutes.? 允许进跑道,三分钟内可以起飞。? 23、Request to take-off(to go\\rolling).? 请求起飞。?
24、Ready to go(to take-off).? 准备起飞。?
25、Take-off to the north(south).? 向北(南)起飞。?
26、You must use full runway for take-off.? 你必须使用全跑道起飞。?
27、Use full horse power for take-off due to the temperature too high.? 使用全马力起飞,因温度太高。?
28、The surface wind has changed(is shifted), now take-off on runway 03.? 风向变了,使用03号跑道起飞。?
29、Take-off immediately or clear the runway.? 立即起飞或是离开跑道。?
30、Helicopter 54 you’re cleared to lift and cross the runway.?
直升机54号,可以起飞和通过跑道。? 31、Take-off with caution strong gusty.? 阵风大,起飞注意。?
32、Request tail wind 2 m/s for take-off(Request take-off with tail wind 2m/s).? 请求2米每秒顺风起飞。?
33、Watch for strong cross wind from your right.? 注意右侧风很大。?
34、Surface wind unstable, take-off with caution.? 风不稳定,起飞注意。?
35、Keep(Maintain) at 5 minutes separation from the proceed aircraft.? 与前方飞机保持5分钟的间隔。?
36、Cleared for touch and go, one ahead.? 允许继续起飞,前方有一架飞机。?
37、Wind turbulence of proceeding A/C.? 注意前方飞机的尾流。?
38、Advise ready for take-off(Advise ready to go).? 起飞准备好报告。?
39、Ready, you are cleared for take off.? 准备好,可以起飞。? 40、FYI, the weather is below minimum, visibility 700m. You are cleared for take-off by your own discretion.?
通知你,天气低于标准,能见度700米,起飞由你自己决定。? 41、Cleared to take-off at pilot’s own discretion.? 准许由机长自行决定起飞。?
42、RVR is less than 150m on runway 31.? 31号跑道视程小于150米。?
43、We can take off in 100m RVR.? 跑道视程100米我们就可以起飞。?
44、Unfortunately we can’t confirm it’ s over 100m.? 可惜我们难以证实它大于100米。?
45、Usually we get permission to go threshold and to count the lights from there to check the actual visibility.?
通常,我们得到允许至跑道头的入口处,从那里数灯光,就可以证实能见度。? 46、Check-list completed, cleared to go.( cleared to take-off.)? 检查完成,可以起飞。?
47、Cockpit check OK, cleared for rolling.? 驾驶舱检查好,可以起飞。?
48、Cleared for immediate take-off.? 允许立即起飞。?
49、Cleared for take-off and make a good heading on 030 degrees till 1500m.? 允许起飞,保持030航向一直上升到1500米。?
50、After take-off, you’re cleared to climb within the corridor.? 起飞后,允许走廊内爬高。
进近、降落
------------------------------------------------------------------
137、Negative (Not approved) for straight-in approach, due to traffic.? 不同意长五边进近。?
138、Cleared for visual approach.? 允许能见进近。?
139、Cleared for standard instrument approach.? 允许标准仪表进近。?
140、Report approaching lights in sight.? 看见进近灯报告。?
141、Report visual contact.? 能见地面报告。?
142、Report (when you have the) field in sight.? 看到机场报告。?
143、Report (when you have the) R/W in sight.? 看到跑道报告。?
144、You are high (low) on the approach.? 进场高(低)了。?
145、Cleared for touch and go landing.? 允许连续起飞。?
146、Cleared to make full stop landing.? 允许做全停降落。?
147、B747 ahead of you, caution wake turbulence.? B747在你前面,注意尾流。?
148、Cleared to land RVR (R/W visual range) 200m.? 可以降落,跑道目视距离200米。? 149、You are No3 traffic.? 你是第三个飞机。?
150、Cleared for an ILS approach to R/W03 and report intercepting the localizer.? 允许盲降进近,跑道03号,切入航道报告。? 151、Report established on the ILS.? 建立盲降报告。?
152、Descend to your minimum altitude, if the runway is not in your sight, pull up and go around.?
下降到你的最低高度,如看不到跑道,拉起复飞。?
157、Unable to approve straight-in approach account of local traffic.? 不同意直接进近,因本场有活动。?
159、Continue approach, QNH 1014, surface wind at touchdown is northerly less than 5 knots, at the south east end 070 degrees at 8 knots.?
继续进近,气压1014毫巴,降落点风速小于5节,东南头风向70度8节。?
207、A cow on the runway. Please be prepare to pull up and go around when you are necessary.?
一条牛在跑道上,请做好准备,有需要就复飞。?
208、The cow is still on the runway, go around again.? 牛仍在跑道上,再复飞一圈。?
209、The B747 just took off, you are cleared to land, caution wake turbulence.? B747刚起飞,注意尾流,可以降落。?
210 CES5301 take first left when vacated,contact ground 121.75 东方5301在第一道口左转,脱离跑道后联系地面121.75 211 First left,121.75,CES5301
第一个道口左转,121.75,东方5301
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容
Copyright © 2019- huatuo9.cn 版权所有 赣ICP备2023008801号-1
违法及侵权请联系:TEL:199 18 7713 E-MAIL:2724546146@qq.com
本站由北京市万商天勤律师事务所王兴未律师提供法律服务